Assistance with Enterprise Mobile App Development
Take your business to mobile.
We will ensure a smooth launch.
From within apps, you can launch new products and services, charge to download your app and offer ads.
Larger Customer Base
Much of the market goes mobile first. Mobile apps help you expand your customer base beyond only your website visitors.
The more data, the more insight your business has. Mobile apps make it easy to collect data about the market and your customers.
Mobile apps eliminate some of the cost of customer support and provide an outlet for cost effective marketing via push notifications.
FAQs about Enterprise Mobile App Development
We realize that you hope to hire dedicated mobile app developers to be there when you need them most. This often means working with a company that can handle anything related to enterprise app development, and Imajine is here to assist.
When focused on enterprise mobile development, you should be looking at a company that’s intuitive, offers real-time updates, has high-security levels, and focuses on integration. We do all that and more!
Do you have questions about our cross-platform mobile app development company? Read these FAQs to learn more about us and what we do!
Read our FAQs about our custom app development services to know what we do, the timeframe involved, and much more!
Enterprise mobile apps are sophisticated software systems that are created specifically for an organization’s needs. The app has to be built based on the global strategy of the company and make functions available on different mobile devices.
Overall, the enterprise mobile application development process focuses on developing user-friendly software that features many types of data and complies with security standards.
There are three types of enterprise mobile applications:
- Employee-level Apps – These are for internal operations and are simple because they offer a small feature list. For example, it might be a messaging tool to help people communicate or get updates about minor aspects.
- Company-level Apps – Mobile apps help departments work together while engaging with the organization using a private network. You can easily download documents or contact the CEO.
Department-level Apps – These apps offer more productivity for specific departments. For example, a Human Resources management app will improve the efficiency and solve employee problems faster.
When you choose mobile app development consulting from Imajine, you get the benefits of working with enterprise mobile app developers who understand you and know what you need. This includes:
- Transaction Control – Retailers and other businesses that use e-Commerce payment systems need enterprise apps that improve money management so that you’re aware of payment deadlines and can set up notifications based on your specific parameters.
- Better Data Management – Mobile enterprise application development improves the operations related to data processing, verification, analysis, and adjustment. You’ll enhance efficiency.
- Reduce Paperwork and Errors – Using enterprise software means that you have less paperwork and can automate many of the tasks. Your experts will focus on goals and less on data entry.
- Monitoring – Our enterprise app development services can help you create software that moves your office away from the traditional building. It’s easier to monitor your employee’s progress, and they can report through your business management apps.
- Certification Automation and Employee Onboarding – Corporate systems often use enterprise applications for the onboarding process. Automation can save you time and effort, and the app handles all the information while optimizing the work.
- Better Control of the Supply Chain – Though enterprise app development costs are usually high, it’s worth the price because you can leverage your app to help with supply chain needs. It will improve delivery, planning, transportation, and management, which means you’re saving money.
- Support for Clients – When you build enterprise mobile apps, they will support your clients 24/7. Humans still handle complex tasks, but you can avoid some security issues and even solve recurring problems.
Our services include many things, and we are a hybrid mobile app development company. This means we will combine different web technologies to create a hybrid app. That is a great solution if your idea will be used in different environments and you want one app for all.
However, we can also be your React native mobile app development company. This means we can work with different languages and frameworks for your project, tackling front-end and back-end needs. We understand APIs, cloud platforms, and server-side technologies. Whether you’re using React, Java, Azure, or Amazon AWS, we can fulfill your technical requirements.