Custom IOT Development Services to Elevate Your Business
Internet of Things
Connected Hardware and Software Apps.
We can help you build the future using IOT.
Our design team has the experience to elevate your product to a top tier user experience.
When you need a mobile app or web app, our developers can build a fast backend for your IOT data.
PCBs, mechanical enclosures, and full scale electronic enclosures are all within our realm of expertise.
We understand all the tools needed to keep your IOT connected devices running smoothly including over the air updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything from a computer to a toaster and smart fridge can become an IoT product because the Internet of Things (IoT) refers to any device that can access and be accessed via the internet. These items are created by a business, such as Imajine, and the process is known as custom IoT product development.
To design a custom IoT device, such as a guitar that can be tuned, recorded, and streamed straight online, you will need to hire a team of IoT engineers. Once your product has been successfully made, you’ll be able to start producing it in large quantities.
IoT refers to any equipment that can connect to the internet and be controlled by mobile devices. It can be used for inventory management, route optimization, asset tracking, and more.
The biggest benefit of IoT is that it uses cutting-edge sensors and cloud computing to maximize automation while minimizing human labor. In addition, effective Internet of Things consulting services can provide a secure means of remote interaction with products and appliances from any location.
Any IoT solution has four key components, and when these four elements are perfected, you’ll have a great IoT system. The main components to consider when designing the Internet of Things include:
- Connectivity: Connectivity is the key distinction between IoT devices and conventional appliances. Different methods, such as cellular, LPWAN, BLE, WiFi, satellite, a router/gateway, or ethernet, can be used to provide this internet connectivity.
- Hardware: An Internet of Things (IoT) is only as powerful as the gear that links it to the broader ecosystem and gathers useful data. Hardware could be basic or as sophisticated.
- User Interface: Possibly the most crucial part of any product is its user interface. To keep clients interested in the IoT product, the user interface must be simple, quick, and engaging.
Device Data: The IoT product’s lifeline is the data the sensor gathers and transfers to the cloud. Furthermore, the IoT gadget functions as a result of data gathering, uploading to the cloud, and further processing. Depending on the data readings, the IoT device performs pre-programmed actions.
Many dangers and security hazards cause people to question the capabilities of IoT. IoT is no different from other new and advanced technologies in that there is always skepticism and uncertainty. Possible security risks to people and corporations include:
- Possibility of your devices getting hacked
- Eavesdropping via the microphone or came
- Vulnerability to ransomware and botnet attacks
- IoT security issues when it comes to update management
Fortunately, you can mitigate these risks by working with a custom IoT development company. If you hire an IoT developer, such as Imajine, you will get custom IoT solutions that will assist you with trying to launch a product or service.
Imajine offers full-cycle assistance for your mobile apps. You’ll receive reliable and consistent ongoing support, updates, and maintenance at each stage of the mobile app development process and after it’s built.
- Determine functionality and scope
- Creating the UX/UI design using Figma
- QA and testing
- Go Live
Our goal as a boutique software development company is to ensure a good user experience and focus on a product design that will retain users.
As a mobile app development company, we take things seriously and know how a custom mobile app can improve your business. You can incorporate functionality and enhance efficiency for your internal processes. Likewise, our mobile developers can build them to be scalable, so they can support sudden traffic spikes and a rapidly growing user base.
Overall, mobile application development focuses on adjusting security levels to fit the sensitive data your users might input. We also offer seamless integration with your current software.
- App development for US government contracts
- App development for Federal government needs
- Enterprise mobile app development
- Cross-platform development
App development and software development are crucial concepts for companies. However, software development focuses on developing and maintaining a system run primarily on computers. On the other hand, app development is the process that creates apps for mobile devices.
In most cases, mobile app development companies can handle both types of services and can even help you create cross-platform apps. However, you may require more than one team of mobile developers to get the job done.